FIND YOUR ROLE
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators online.
ROLE: BACKEND DEVELOPER (DOTNET):
- Industry Type: IT Consulting and IT services
- Department: Software Engineering
- Employment Type: Full-Time, Permanent
- Role Category: Software Development
- Education: Any graduate, PG
Excellent Knowledge of Microsoft .Net Stack
Should be well versed with OOPS Concepts & Design Principles (SOLID)
Should have hands-on experience on Dot Net Core & C#
Should have sound knowledge of Database concepts & hands-on experience with at least one DB
Sound fundamental knowledge of Azure services like storage, Computing, etc. and on laaS, PaaS, SaaS, etc.
Solve the technical problems by digging deeper and getting the required help from peers
Ability to learn any new technology within a short time
Good to have experience with Azure DevOps.
- Familiarity with the ASP.NET framework and design/architectural patterns.
- Familiarity with architecture styles/APIs (REST, RPC).
- C#, .Net Core/.Net 6/.Net 7, Asp.Net Core Web API, EF Core, and Identity Server knowledge.
- Good to have client-side technologies knowledge like JS/Typescript, and React.js.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Good experience in Azure Cloud.
- Understanding of Agile methodologies.
- Excellent organizational and time management skills.
- Must have database knowledge like MongoDB or SQL.
- Excellent communication skills, attention to detail, and ability to multi-task
- Demonstrated a sense of responsibility and capability to deliver quickly
- Proactive problem-solver with strong analytical skills and the ability to think out of the box
- Build relationships with various stakeholders, team player
- Positive attitude, Self-stater, self-motivated
- Should be able to quickly implement innovative web design concepts.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Web pack, enzyme, Redux and Flux.
- Master at implementing rich UI screens and design elements in HTML/CSS/JS/SVG using common frameworks such ads bootstraps.
- Excellent eyes for details to work autonomously and delivering high quality content.
- Delivering optimised frontend solution.
- Experience in REST APIs.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient in design software.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Perform UX/UI reviews of projects in active development to ensure they adhere to design specifications and established style guidelines.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends by doing competitive design research.
We are providing various internships too, where we need interns with a passion for technology and creative problem solving skills. The intern will be working closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
- Computer Science, Information Technology major.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Vaccancies available – 5
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of quality standards.
- Vaccancies available – 1
If you think you are applicable for any of these roles, you can refer your CV on firstname.lastname@example.org