FIND YOUR ROLE
We’re looking for people to join the team who are as excited as we are to help build the platform that empowers the future generation of creators online.
- Good knowledge of Software Development Life Cycle.
- Strong understanding of OOPS concept and 3-tier and N-tier Architecture.
- Expertise in SQL Server, PostgreSQL.
- Good hands on with Microsoft Azure, Storage, Web roles.
- Good experience with Designing, Development and Deployment.
- Should be able to quickly implement innovative web design concepts.
- Knowledge of REACT tools including React.js, Web pack, enzyme, Redux and Flux.
- Master at implementing rich UI screens and design elements in HTML/CSS/JS/SVG using common frameworks such ads bootstraps.
- Excellent eyes for details to work autonomously and delivering high quality content.
- Delivering optimised frontend solution.
- Experience in REST APIs.
- Ability to multi-task, organize and prioritize work.
- Knowledge of Adobe range of products including photoshop, illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat, and Dreamweaver.
- Proficient in design software.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Experience in making Responsive web pages using Media Queries and Bootstrap, Material Design lite for styling mobile applications.
- Perform UX/UI reviews of projects in active development to ensure they adhere to design specifications and established style guidelines.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends by doing competitive design research.
We are providing various internships too, where we need interns with a passion for technology and creative problem solving skills. The intern will be working closely with a mentor and with senior leadership.
- Computer Science, Information Technology major.
- Strong verbal and written communication.
- Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Ability to work well in teams.
- Strong work ethic and attention to detail.
- Vaccancies available – 5
- Attention to detail.
- Time management.
- Written and verbal communication.
- Ability to work as part of a team.
- Knowledge of quality standards.
- Vaccancies available – 1
If you think you are applicable for any of these roles, you can refer your CV on email@example.com